The next generation of Tateswim's youngest and fastest competitive swimmers train with Dolphin Squad.
To participate in this squad swimmers are required to:
- Regularly attend an average of two or more classes per week (3 classes per week is recommended)
- Join M1 Swimming Club and participate at nominated swim meets
- Be approximately 8-11 years of age
- Demonstrate a strong swimming ability for age group
Swimmers may attend any of the following sessions each week:
- Mon 6.30-7.30pm
- Tue 4.30-5.30pm
- Wed 7.00-8.00pm
- Thu 7.00-8.00pm
- Fri 4.30-5.15pm (dryland) / 5.20-6.00pm (swim)
Please refer to our latest training calendar for a detailed schedule for the current quarter.
During the summer school holidays, classes are held as per the summer holiday schedule.
Coaches will nominate approximately 12 swim meets over the course of the season which swimmers will be encouraged to enter. These meets will be listed under 'M1 Red' on the M1 Swimming Club website.
The following meets are considered priority meets:
Short Course Season
- M1 Short Course Gala
- Metro Short Course Competition
Long Course Season
- M1 Long Course Gala
- M1 Club Championship Gala
- Metro All Junior Competition