The next generation of Tateswim's youngest and fastest competitive swimmers train with Dolphin Squad.
To participate in this squad swimmers are required to:
- Regularly attend an average of two or more classes per week (3 classes per week is recommended)
- Join M1 Swimming Club and participate at nominated swim meets
- Be approximately 8-11 years of age
- Demonstrate a strong swimming ability for age group
Swimmers may attend any of the following sessions each week:
- Mon 6.30-7.30pm
- Tue 4.30-5.30pm
- Wed 7.00-8.00pm
- Thu 7.00-8.00pm
- Fri 4.30-5.15pm (dryland) / 5.20-6.00pm (swim)
Please refer to our latest training calendar for a detailed schedule for the current quarter.
During the summer school holidays, classes are held as per the summer holiday schedule.
Dolphins Squad will be participating in the following meets in the 2018/2019 Season:
Short Course Season (May to September 2018)
- 5 May - Oasis Encouragement Meet
- 26 May - M1 Short Course Gala
- 22 July - Ringwood Short Course Meet
- 29 July - Lilydale Meet
- 11-12 Aug - Metro Short Course Competition
- 1 Sep - M1 Junior Clinic
Long Course Season (October 2018 to April 2019)
- 13 Oct - Bayside Long Course Meet
- 10 Nov - M1 Long Course Gala
- 25 Nov - DVE Long Course Meet
- 9 Feb - Metro South All Junior Selections
- 16 Mar - M1 Club Championship Gala
- 30-31 Mar - Metro All Junior Competition
Please refer to the M1 Red page for details and online entries for the above meets.