Junior 3 Squad
Junior 3 teaches kids to swim confidently over longer distances whilst continuing to build on skills and technique.
To participate in this squad swimmers are required to:
- Regularly attend 2 sessions per week
- Be approximately 7-10 years old
- Demonstrate ability to comfortably swim at least 50 metres freestyle, backstroke, breastroke and dolphin kick
- Demonstrate ability to perform basic butterfly
Mon 5.30-6.30pm - Richard
Tue 6.00-7.00pm - Konrad
Wed 5.30-6.30pm - Konrad
Thu 5.15-6.15pm - Konrad
Fri 6.30-7.30pm - Konrad
Sun 5.30-6.30pm - Richard
Please refer to our latest training calendar for a detailed schedule for the current quarter.
During the summer school holidays, classes are held as per the summer holiday schedule.
The objective of this squad is to:
- develop stroke technique & skills
- introduce swimmers to good training practices
- encouarge swimmers to swim longer distances
- gain a taste for the sport of swimming
Swimmers can choose to take part in swimming competitions by joining our club - M1 Swimming Club. For more details, click here.
Coaches will nominate approximately 10 swim meets over the course of the swimming season which competitive swimmers will be encouraged to enter. These meets will be listed under 'M1 Yellow' on the M1 Swimming Club website.