Little Tates is all about making swimming a great experience and learning new skills.
To participate in this level swimmers are required to:
- Regularly attend 2 classes per week
- Be approximately 7 to 9 years of age
- Demonstrate ability to swim basic freestyle, backstroke and/or breastroke for 25 metres
Tue 6.15 - 7.00pm - Bev & Richard
Wed 4.45-5.30pm (commencing October)
Thu 6.15 - 7.00pm - Konrad & Richard
Fri 6.15 - 7.00pm - Richard & Jessica
Sun 5.30 - 6.15pm - Veronica & Jessica
Please refer to our latest training calendar for a detailed schedule for the current quarter.
The objective of this squad is to:
- develop stroke technique, skills and good training practices
- encourage swimmers to swim multiple laps of the 25m pool
- make swimming fun!