Little Tates is all about making swimming a great experience and learning new skills.
To participate in this level swimmers are required to:
- Regularly attend 2 classes per week (or 1 class if aged under 7 years)
- Be approximately 5 to 9 years of age
- Demonstrate ability to swim basic freestyle, backstroke and/or breastroke for 25 metres
Tue 6.15 - 7.00pm - Bev & Richard
Thu 6.15 - 7.00pm - Konrad & Richard
Fri 6.15 - 7.00pm - Richard & Jessica
Sun 5.30 - 6.15pm - Veronica & Jessica
Please refer to our latest training calendar for a detailed schedule for the current quarter.
During the summer school holidays, classes are held as per the summer holiday schedule.
The objective of this squad is to:
- develop stroke technique & skills
- encourage swimmers to swim multiple laps of the 25m pool
- make swimming fun!